The Jamesville-DeWitt Central School District has an uncompromising commitment to excellence in preparing students to achieve and succeed, to respect themselves and others, and to practice life-long learning in an ever-changing, richly diverse global society. We take responsibility for providing a challenging educational experience in a safe and nurturing environment. We dedicate ourselves to the academic, artistic, social, emotional and physical development of each student.
Jamesville-DeWitt is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. Teachers, principals and staff who share this promise and are committed to excellence for all our students are encouraged to apply.
We believe that:
1. Students, family, school, and community all share the responsibility for education.
2. Learning is a life-long process for each and every individual.
3. All students benefit from purposeful evaluation, development, and improvement of educational programs.
4. Trust, fairness, and respect should permeate every relationship.
5. A physically safe, socially and emotionally supportive, and educationally challenging environment that respects and values the diversity of our school community is essential to learning.
6. Self-confidence, self-respect, and self-discipline are the result of personal growth, development, and achievement.
7. A wide range of educational experiences that focus on creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration are essential to prepare students for the future.
8. Open, honest, and effective communication results in strong relationships among students, staff, home, and community.
NYS School Building Leader or comparative certification
Additional Salary Information: Comparative Salaries in the are begin at $87,500.
About Jamesville DeWitt Central School District
Jamesville-DeWitt has an uncompromising commitment to excellence for all facets of our educational system. The District is known for its progressive programs, technology rich schools, and an array of programs geared to satisfy every student interest. Having a richly diverse student body which closely mirrors today’s society, our goal is to have just as diverse a faculty, which encourages a challenging educational experience in a safe, nurturing environment.
We know that the tremendous success of our students is due to the high quality administrators and teachers that work here. We are dedicated to continuing to provide our students with staff who are innovative, involved, and life-long learners. Our administrators and teachers are encouraged to take advantage of the many programs and benefits we offer for continuing education and professional growth.
Jamesville-DeWitt is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. Administrators who share this promise and are committed to excellence for all our students are encouraged to apply.